Farmer’s Walk Your Way To Gains
Now, that February is approaching, it’s time to sit down and micromanage your fitness goals monthly. Do you want to improve grip strength by the end of the month? Would you like to lose body fat before the spring? Are you aiming to see your abs before you hit the beach? If so, you have come to right the spot. Today, we are sharing the world’s most famous loaded carry exercise, The Farmer’s Walk.
Many fitness enthusiasts include the farmer’s walk exercise at the end of a workout. This can be performed as a super-set or as drop sets. Drop sets lead to rapid fat loss by completely exhausting both slow-twitch and fast-twitch fibers at the same time. Increase your workload and your muscle’s time under tension with the following farmer’s walk drop set exercise.
- A pair of the following
- A second pair of heavier equipment (5 LBS heavier than the item from #1)
- A third pair of heavier equipment (5 LBS heavier than the item from #2)
Let’s get to work:
- Begin with your heaviest weights from #3 above. Carry it as far as you can for at least 30 seconds.
- Drop the heaviest weights in exchange for the lighter pair of weights from #2 above. Carry it as far you can.
- Drop the weights in exchange for the lightest pair of weights from #1 above.
- Repeat for 8-10 minutes.
We love the farmer’s walk because it engages the total body. Even the cardiovascular system is put to the test. Up your farmer’s walks game with the Titan Farmer’s Walk Sale. Hurry, the sale ends Thursday, January 25, 2018 at 11:59 PM CST.