The Top 5 Benefits of Powerlifting
Let’s state the obvious, you will reap a plethora of physical benefits from powerlifting. Powerlifters earn bragging rights on personal records, trophy abs, glutes of steel and more. How often do you hear about the overall health benefits of powerlifting? How hard is it to convince a runner that lifting improves strength and performance?
The next time you hear anyone second guess the awesomeness of powerlifting, share these top 5 benefits to set ’em straight.
- Powerlifting improves longevity. According to the American College of Sports Medicine, powerlifting increases bone mineral density and skeletal health.
- Powerlifting is the alpha and omega of functional training. It improves strength and mobility that translates beyond GAINZ and into your daily activities.
- Deadlifts are king to everyday happiness. It improves mood, immunity and sex drive.
- Powerlifting strengthens your posterior chain. This includes your back, hamstrings and glutes. Beyond just having the silhouette of your dreams, posterior chain movements decrease and prevent back pain.
- The discipline of weight training transfers into other areas of life. It boosts confidence and rid limitations.
Powerlifting may be the new coffee so get with the cream of the crop and up your powerlifting game. Bench, squat, deadlift and conquer all with Titan Powerlifting. For even more savings check out our Bootcamp Blowout Sale.
*If you’re unsure of your health and fitness status, have health problems or are pregnant, speak with your physician before starting a new exercise program. Working with a doctor and fitness professional ahead of time can help you plan the exercise program that’s right for you.